Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Wild Child Publishing's first print book

So, today, I received the print proof of Pervalism. Am I excited? Just a wee bit. LOL

Pervalism in print form will be available for purchase by Halloween. We will be announcing a new chat date for the author, M.E Ellis, soon, so keep your eyes open.

Oh, yes, I know this is for announcing Freya's Bower news and not Wild Child Publishing, but this is a step toward FB becoming a print publisher as well, and M.E Ellis is an FB author. Besides, I am so excited that I just had to share. LOL

Marci Baun
Editor-in-Chief
Wild Child Publishing

3 Comments:

Blogger KMFrontain said...

It sure looks great in your hands, Marci. And it's just so different to read a book in print after having seen it only on the screen, ain't it? :D

4:29 AM  
Blogger Marci Baun said...

Yup, Karen. A big difference. Now to calm the butterflies in my house.

Marci

9:27 PM  
Blogger Emmy Ellis said...

Woot again!

:o)

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home